Pages

01 July 2012

Am to Pm

(Jumpsuit: Asos, Necklace: New Look, Belt: Asos, Bag: From Italy, Wedges: From Turkey)

Hellooooo, I have not done a blog post in ageees due to being on holiday and laziness (more being lazy). As you can see I'm wearing a lovely blue jumpsuit that I purchased in the Asos sale months ago and I love wearing it, I always get compliments on it when I wear it out! This is how I would wear this jumpsuit during the day time.

 These are such comfy wedges! I am wearing Barry M nail polish to match my jumpsuit :) 
(Bodychain: Ebay, Clutch: Select, Heels: Kurt Geiger)

 Not a drastic change but this is how I would wear my jumpsuit for night time. I am wearing one of my favourite body chains, I am obsessed with them!!



3 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    I absolutely love this color, & the bodychain is perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Just discovered your blog and I'm glad I did!
    You sisters are cute and this outfit is amazing! I love jumpsuits :)

    (new follower)
    http://ginakimmm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!